The first thing you need on your ski holiday! The choice of All Mountain or Grand Hirafu passes ready for your arrival in your room.
Pre-order lift passes through Niseko Central to save queuing time and they will be waiting for you in your accommodation. There are 2 types of lift passes to choose from between All Mountain or Grand Hirafu.
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
Access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono resort (approximately 60% of the total Niseko United ski area). Recommend for beginner to intermediate or those on a shorter stay.
All Mountain Lift Passes
Access to 3 gondolas and 35 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri and the Niseko United Shuttle Bus linking the resorts.
The recommended pass for those who want to explore the entire resort with no limitations.
- Book Now!
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.
- Lift pass prices and types can be changed or added within the same season.
- Passes for children not yet of school-age (pre elementary school) are free. 1,000yen refundable deposit required at the time of lift pass collection. Children must be present and must be accompanied by an adult when riding lifts.
- Senior rates for lift passes apply to those 60 and over.